Paso Robles Wine Country and Atascadero EventsThe Paso Robles Wine Country is a breathtaking destination with vibrant food, wine, music, and art culture. The region hosts several incredible events and festivals, including Sunset's Savor the Cental Coast, Paso Robles Wine Festival and Harvest Wine Weekend. Discover beautiful scenery, exceptional wine and food and wonderful music experiences in this beautiful valley between the mountains and the ocean. Paso Robles Wine Festival takes place this year from May 16th - 19th at various Paso Robles locations. Don't miss this 4 day celebration, now in its 37th year! Learn More.
- Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest - June 1, 2019
With an intimate gathering of over 50 leading brewers from around the nation and beyond, the Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest is a celebration of craft beer at its finest. Held at the Paso Robles Event Center, this is the festival of choice for those who are passionate about all things beer.
- Atascadero Farmer's Market Community Day - June 5, 2019 (3 pm - 6 pm)
- Summer Concert Series: Blues in the Park - June 15, 2019 (6:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Atascadero Lakeside Wine Festival - June 21 - 23, 2019 (4 pm - 8 pm)
Enjoy a wine tasting event featuring Central Coast Wineries, check out a vibrant mix of artistic and culinary creations, or visit the Charles Paddock Zoo for an exciting encounter with exotic wildlife. Head over to Atascadero Lake Park for a myriad of delightful experiences at the Lakeside Wine Festival!
- 3rd Annual Colony Days Bluegrass Freedom Festival - July 4, 2019 (4 pm - 8 pm)
- California Mid-State Fair - July 21, 2019
Come be a part of "America's Favorite Fair" in Paso Robles! Held in July, the 12-day California Mid-State Fair has been a mecca for music lovers since 1946. Over the years, the Main Grandstand Arena stage at 2198 Riverside Avenue has hosted some of the biggest names in the music industry like Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Journey, Justin Bieber, and Jason Aldean to name a few.
- Summer Concert in the Park - July 27, 2019 (6:30 pm - 8:30 pm)