Commitment to Responsible Hospitality
Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation Measures
Before You Arrive
- Common Areas
- Wearing face masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing across the common areas
- Complimentary breakfast in to-go bags
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing in the high-touch areas including public restrooms, door handles, and elevator panels.
- All associates are well-trained in safety and social distancing measures
- Our fitness center, pool and spa is temporarily closed for your health and safety
- Rooms & Suites
- Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis. Call our front desk for supplies or to schedule housekeeping service.
- Thorough cleaning sanitation of guestrooms, focusing on high-touch points, door handles, keys, TV remotes, and telephones
We're Flexible. Travel Whenever.
We know you're ready to reconnect with the world. So, in uncertain times, we keep things flexible. Life happens, things change. Plan your family travel or weekend getaway with confidence at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atascadero.
- Flexible change and upgrade policy
- No cancellation fees for individual reservations
- Contactless payment and check-out
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
Play and Stay Local
Holiday Inn Express and Suites puts you within minutes of popular Atascadero attractions, fun outdoor activities, picturesque trails, wineries, and amazing restaurants, including-
- Atascadero Craft Beverages
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- Farmstead Ed Farm Trail
- Chalk Mountain Golf Course
In the Words of Our Guests
"This Holiday Inn Express is new, nice, and clean. They have quiet rooms, good coffee, and a breakfast to go. Our beds were comfy and the bathroom was clean. Parking was easy as well. I recommend this hotel."
- What cleaning measures are in place?
At Holiday Inn Express & Suites, we have elevated our already high cleaning standards to ensure your safety. Frequent sanitation with EPA-approved disinfectants in place.
- What are the changes in Holiday Inn services?
For everyone’s safety, we have temporarily closed our fitness service, pool and spa. The complimentary breakfast is currently available only in the To-Go bag option.
- Are the Atascadero parks open?
Yes. Parks are open in Atascadero with proper social distancing measures in place. Please wear a protective mask and keep using sanitizers to clean your hands.
- Are the Atascadero restaurants open?
Yes. Atascadero restaurants are open with full safety protocols in place. Wearing protective masks is mandatory for visitors while entering.
The comfort and safety of our guests and team is our utmost concern. We look forward to welcoming you to our new, fully renovated hotel.
For more up-to-date information, please refer to the CDC Website.